My name is Trevor Montgomery and I am currently a Junior at Lock Haven. I have a dual major in Elementary Education and Special Education with a minor in Reading. I am from Bethlehem, Pa and I attended Bethlehem Catholic High School. I have five siblings; 3 sisters, two older and one younger, and one older brother. I enjoy to play sports such as basketball, volleyball, and football.
I have experienced technology while learning. During my high school years, I used technology such as computers, overhead projectors, and briefly a smart board. I remember taking a computer class where we learned Power point, Excel, and Microsoft Office and another class which taught typing. When I reached college, I used more technology in my learning than I did in high school. There was more work that needed to be done using computers. This included things like using Power point, typing papers, using Smart board, Ecampus, and I have taken three online courses.
I have some expectations for this class. I would like to become more comfortable in using Smart board in case I will be able to have one in my future classroom when I am a teacher. I also don't feel 100 percent comfortable in using some of the Microsoft Office applications such as Power point and Excel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment