I am a dual major in elementary and special education. Therefore, when I graduate from Lock Haven University I will be able to teach in any general education classroom grades K-6 or teach special education for grades K-12. I have given thought about which grade in particular I want to teach but I can't decide. As far as where I would like to teach, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and South Carolina sound like three possible places.
Technology is something which could be used everyday within a classroom. My ideal classroom would contain a smartboard which I could use for my lessons. I could use this smartboard to write on, surf the web, and play educational videos from Youtube. I would also make a webpage for the class/grade I am teaching. This would be good for both parents and students to refer to for upcoming events, lessons, and daily homework. I could also link other educational websites to my webpage for the students to further explore and practice topics we are covering in class. Webquest is also another form of technology that I would like to use. My students can complete lessons and activities that I have designed using Webquest. Lastly, daily attendance and my gradebook could be done using programs such as Excel found on the classroom computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment